Anti-Exposure Suit - AS-1100
Optimum Comfort, Performance, Safety
CHEST: 36" - 40"
APPROVAL: USCG Type III
Working on the water often takes people to places where conditions are beyond hostile and with that comes the dangers associated with extreme exposure. The First Watch AS-1100 Anti-Exposure Suit is gear that's essential for such harsh environments. From articulated knee and elbow joints to the fleece lined pocket warmers, hood and collar, this rugged reinforced suits is designed head to toe for safety and maximum flexibility. When immersed in cold water, the flotation within the suit acts like a wetsuit to retain body heat.
"Napoleon style" cargo pockets with zippered closures keep valuables easily accessed and safe. And openings at the wrists and ankles can be snugged tight with hook and loop closures. And when the bell sounds to come on watch, the long vertical knee high zippers make it easy to slip suit legs over bulky sea boots and undergarments. And our unique MMS Fit System lets the garment move the way you do, even in extreme temperatures.
For all weather functionality, safety, and comfort, nothing on earth can match the protection offered by First Watch AS 1100 Flotation suits. It works for you, it works with you, and provides Flotation You Can Live InFeatures:
- Fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets
- Gusset behind center zipper keeps water out
- Pre-curved, articulating knees and elbows: the suit move with you!
- Wrist & Ankle Cuffs snug down to minimize water ingress
- Fully Nylon Lined
- Thin, soft PVC flotation foam throughout for ultimate comfort!
- Head Support System
- Napoleon thigh pocket for easy access even when sitting
- 3M SOLAS tape over shoulders, hood and around wrists for night visibliity
- High visibility stowaway thermal hood and high collar provide maximum weather protection
- Head support pillow deployed
- Internal Suspenders
- Neoprene lined wrist cuffs snug to to minimize water ingress
- Knees, Elbows, Seat and Cuffs reinforced with 500 denier Cordura Nylon for long wear
- Knee high vertical leg zippers for easy on and off
First Watch flotation suits, coats, bombers and pants are engineered to enhance comfort and safety by incorporating our exclusive MMS® SYSTEM. MOBILITY
MMS articulated arms and legs means the garment bends with you. Our supersoft foam provides the flexibility for active boating movements.MOISTURE BARRIER
MMS soft foam provides buoyancy and creates a barrier to rain entry. Internal bonded foam panels form a complete water barrier. When immersed MMS helps you retain precious body heat.SAFETY
MMS foam gives USCG approved flotation. When immersed, MMS helps you retain precious body heat. Added safety features include the high-vis insulated hood & SOLAS reflective tape located on head, wrist and shoulders