Series 60 Ultimate Ratchet - Single
The extruded hole design, in conjunction with the groove profile of the sheave, provides a more powerful grip than conventional designs - up to 20:1 holding power. Unrivaled low weight is achieved by the use of a Torlon® ratchet pawl, high grade machined alloy sheave and black Acetal hubs and bearings. On-Off switching knob is fitted to both sides of the swivel blocks (one can be removed if desired). Ratchet blocks can be disassembled for servicing or customization.Features:
- Unrivalled 20:1 holding power
- Dual sided On-Off switch
- Ability to operate On/Off switch under load
- Low friction ball bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Mainsheet on powerful dinghies and skiffs
- Series 60 mainsheet systems on sports boats using RF7 mainsheet swivel units
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Spinnaker sheets on sports boats and small keel boats (lateral lead blocks)
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings
- Anodised aluminium sheave and cheek plates
- Torlon® ratchet pawl
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Sheave Ø: 2-3/8"
- Max. Rope Ø: 3/8"
- Pin Ø: 3/16"
- M.W.L.: 550lb
- B. L.: 3020lb
- Weight: 5.3oz