The RT-7 Drystar boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole construction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-7 sole unit offers unrivalled walking all-day comfort, on and off the bike. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable tackling any terrain ground, this boot also delivers exceptional protection and riding feel, while the compact design has been designed to fit effortlessly under any pants.
1. RT-7 has a full Drystar(R) membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
2. Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
3. Alpinestars integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
4. Reinforced hell counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
5. The boot opening is managed by lateral zip mounted on elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and keep free the boot flexion.
Main upper material constructed with high abrasion textile with reflective dots for enhanced flexibility.
Shin plate and medial side constructed with microfiber and textile with reflective dots for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
Lateral side entry system with an elastic mounted zipper and a wide hook and loop flap for convenience and a precise, secure fit.
Drystar membrane for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
New dynamic design shift pad in 3D print PU technology for effective upper foot protection.
Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
Internal shin plate reinforcement for enhanced shin protection.
Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather on the lateral and medial side for impact protection in a key area.
Soft PU on the lateral side provides additional lateral protection. Front and rear bellow constructed with a combination of textile material and soft lightweight stretch PU for enhanced rear flexion and comfort.Rear puller for easy entry/exit.
Sole constructed with lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.